Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Life has officially gotten in the way...

Hey guys..just a quick update on me.  I did lose my job as predicted and now I am working every hour that I can at my part time job and sending out resumes like crazy.  So, I havent had much time to post here or to comment on any of your blogs.  Rest assured though, I will be back here and stalking your blogs very soon.  

Please dont forget about me in my absence.  I will be posting here, but only maybe once or twice per week instead of every day...so please keep checking!  As soon as I figure out my situation, and get settled back down, Ill be back with a vengence!

More later Folks.

2 comments:

Teige Benson said...

Good luck, Jerry - and do what you have to do. This internet thingy isn't going anywhere.

Julie said...

Good luck! We aren't going anywhere!