Sunday, November 18, 2007

Starting over...

Well, after my latest debacle with almost losing everything in my life, I am writing a little bit again, FINALLY! Not much, mind you, but I am doing something. It seems like the only thing that gets my mind off of my personal problems. That and football. LOL. Im going to be making the rounds and hitting all of my favorite blogs that I haven't read in the past week and do some catching up.

A good thing is that I have a phone interview in the morning (Monday) at 8:30 with a company that will be a HUGE step up for me. I was told that if the interview went well that they wanted to bring me on ASAP! This would mean a LOT more money for me and will put me in such a better position. I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed about it. I am REALLY nervous about the interview, but I will get through it.

Anyway, just thought I would drop by and catch up and let you guys know that I am still alive and kicking...well, kicking may be taking it a bit far, but I AM here!

More later, folks!

2 comments:

Teige Benson said...

Good luck with the interview - keeping my fingers crossed.

And, it's good to hear that you're still doing some writing. Keep it up!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Yes! How did it go?